MyRehab at Wittenberg Village specializes in multiple rehabilitation therapies.
Whether you’re planning a joint replacement surgery, you’ve suffered an injury, or need help recovering from an illness, our skilled team works with you and helps you get back to your life as quickly as possible with the MyRehab program. Wittenberg Village is proud to be a nationally recognized leader in senior health care services. We provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art rehabilitation services that focus on helping you regain your optimal level of functioning.
Highlights of MyRehab at Wittenberg Village:
With our specialized therapies, you know you’re getting the best possible care outside the hospital:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation therapy with respiratory therapists
- Rehabilitation programs for neurological, cardiopulmonary, orthopedic and complex medical conditions
- Specialized care for specific procedures including the Whipple procedure
- Wound care-certified nurse on staff
- Full-time registered dietitian
- Innovative therapy gym with modern, age-appropriate equipment and interactive technologies including the It’s Never 2 Late (IN2L) system
- The highest level of care outside the hospital
See some of our accommodation options in this Photo Gallery.
For more information about short-term rehabilitation services at Wittenberg Village in Crown Point, call (219) 663-3860, or use our contact form.